Saturday, October 29, 2011

door mats at Personal Creations

Every time my son comes home from school I always remind him to take his shoes off before goes into the house, and leave his shoes on the door mat. His shoes are always dirty when he gets home from school. He likes to play on the school play ground and his shoes get covered with a lot of grass and it makes me mad. So his shoes stay on our door mat until I clean them up. Our door mats get dirty too so I have to vacuum it all the time when I can. I am thinking about buying a new door mats at Personal Creations. They have a personalized doormat that I like I think it is nice to have a personalized doormat. Maybe my son will not drag his shoes on the new mat and make it dirty when he can see his family name on it.

http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/P0101226b?nanos=770&qlt=75,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,1.0,0.0,0&wid=174

No comments:

Post a Comment