Tuesday, August 2, 2011

almost out of gas

http://tirechaindealer.com/images/10mm-sqdiamond-200x200.gif


Yesterday my car was almost out of gas and I do not like to go to the gasoline station for a gas. I always have a hard time opening my gas tank. My husband told me how to open it many times but still I can not get it to open. I was on my way home from school and the gas warning light was on already I was upset I did not want to have to buy gas. I stopped by the gas station anyway or else I would run out of gas while driving. I was happy that I could open the gas tank to put a lot of gas in it. While I was there I saw another car in the parking lot with tire chain on and I thought it was cool. Anyway, now I am happy that I finally know how to put gas in my car. I do not have to wait for my husband anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment