Monday, May 16, 2011

Had a headache

This afternoon my friend Estela and I were doing a lot of things. We went to the DPS office and got her a new driver license and other things. It was a good thing that I left my daughters with my sister in law because if I didn’t I could not stay long at the DPS office. It was so crowded, we waited for a few hours until it was her turn. After the DPS we went to the store for some quick shopping, I dropped Estela off at her home and picked up my son from school. I then picked up my daughters from my sister in law’s house. When I got home I had a headache. I did not go to my son’s baseball practice. He asked me to go and I told him I needed to take a nap. I was suppose to mow the yard well that was my plan last night but I could not do it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment