Friday, March 4, 2011

What is true love

This is the one paragraph essay that I made for my Writing class and my teacher gave me a grade of 4.5. His comments was, not to use “you” so much. The title of this essay is “What is true love


Love for me is unconditional no matter who he is or what he does. Love is also a decision. You decide to love him and accept him in your heart. I love my family but most of all my children. I want to do everything for them if I ca, I want to put them all in my pocket so that I can carry them wherever I go. I want to love them, protect them and care for them. Of course I can not put them in my pocket so all I can do is love them with all my heart. I often hear theses words, “I love him but I do not trust him.” I think you do not love him because if you do you will trust him and respect him. All these feelings will follow when you love him. When you really love him you trust him with all your heart unconditionally. I want to love and to be loved but sometimes you can not get love in return. Love is the best feeling that you can feel in your heart and when you have it you are lucky. Not all of us are in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment