Saturday, February 26, 2011

not anymore

This morning when I was brushing my teeth I could hardly open my mouth and when I looked at my face in the mirror there were two pimples on my lips. I was wondering why I had pimples again. I tried to put lipstick on hoping it would hide them. I always used lipstick before on my pimples but I do not know if it helped. I need an acne treatments that actually work work for me. I do not like having pimples I am too old. When I was a teenager I thought having pimples was cute but not anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ms. juliet! Just stopped by! Texas! wow, the lone state! I wish makapunta din ako jan> :)

    anyway po, ill drop by ulit soon... looking for some relationship blog for my site eh :) .. will be back... just blog hoppin

    Eli
    elizarpalad.com
    matt-and-sean.com

    ReplyDelete