Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold makes me lazy

It was snowing here again, I do not like being stuck here at home but I like it too. I like it that the schools are close so all my family are here at home. I do not like it because I am tired with nothing to do but lie on our couch watching TV it gives me a headache. I have a lot of things to do but the cold weather makes me lazy. I have a lot of projects and homework that needs to be done and I do not know what to do first and thinking about it all gives me more of a headache. When I am home I am always eating and I hate it but the food is good. Right now I am thinking I need to go to the gym and exercise but I do not want to drive because the road is slippery. I can not relax when I can not exercise maybe later I can do some jumping jack in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment