Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All white outside

My son kept asking to go outside to play the snow and I tell him no it is cold out there. He kept bugging me so we went out for few minutes and it was so cold and windy. I tried to take a picture of them while they were playing but my camera stops working and I found that the SD card was full. After a few minutes playing my son asked me to go in the house because he was so cold and shaking. It was funny he never got to play and he wanted to go back in the house. He said that he does not want to go back outside anymore because it is so cold out there, it is fifteen degrees F outside right now. The weather condition here will stay like this until tomorrow but I like the way it looks outside all you can see is white. It looks so nice even though it is so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment