Saturday, November 20, 2010

Busy again

It is Saturday now and I wanted to call my family back home but I got busy again and forgot to do it. I just want to talk to my family especially my mama but I am always busy here every time I came home from work and sometimes I am too tired to pick up the phone and talk. After work I did nothing but lay on the couch and try to take a nap. Tomorrow Sunday I have to go to work again hopefully after work I will be able to call my family. Right now I am trying to do some chores so that I can go to bed and sleep. My whole body is aching I think because I have been exercising too much. I learned a new exercise today maybe that is the reason why my body is sore right now. My friend who is a trainer keeps asking me to do a different exercise that is why I am always sore but it is okay I like to learn new exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment