Thursday, September 9, 2010

Napa Valley

Guest post written by Rachel Robertson


I'm definitely a wine girl. I've never had the taste for beer or liquor no matter how many times I taste any kind of either one of them. So for our anniversary, my husband surprised me with a trip to Napa Valley! I had never been before - he had gone on business before - and going there is any wine fan's dream so I was excited to say the least!


When we were on one of a couple different winery tours there I had some trouble understanding the tour guide's thick accent and wasn't understanding the aging process as much as a result. Then once I started tasting the wine I couldn't really hear anything.


My husband said that I was talking pretty loudly and was embarrassing him a little bit, even though he wouldn't admit to the last part. So in between wine tours I looked up Free Hearing Tests and decided to buy some hearing aids in Baltimore.


So once I went back I bought some and enjoyed all my wine that we brought back with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment