Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy on FB

Today I was so busy here on the computer and on FB. I was supposed to do a lot of work here in the house like washing our dirty clothes, clean up the house, wash the dishes but I did not do anything besides washing the dishes. That is why I do not like to open my FB account because when I do I will stay online until I get tired. Tomorrow I will try not to open it unless somebody sends me an important message. It is so hard to stay away from that site because I like looking at the pictures of my family and friends that is why I stay so long on their site. Sometimes I just can not believe that I find so many people there that I knew before mostly our neighbors in Surigao. It has been so long since I have heard from them and now because of FB I found them. I am so glad to see some of my neighbors now and to know that they are doing well with their lives. OK this is enough I need to go now to sleep. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment