Monday, July 12, 2010

The Bachelorette

Posting compliments of Lindsay Kelton

I would have to say that The Bachelorette is my favorite reality TV show. I am just addicted to this show. The Bachelor is good too. I just enjoy the female being in charge more. She goes on the show and has 25 men trying to get her to choose them. It is a great way to find love. I know many seasons have not worked out, but there are also a lot of success stories from this show. It is great to see someone fall in love on TV and end up together. We have even seen wedding on TV because of this show. I sit down every Monday night at home. I turn on my directtv and get ready to watch this show. I never miss it. I always tell my husband this is the one night a week he can do whatever he wants to do because I will be busy. I love watching the exotic dates they get to go on together. It gives you great date ideas, but they are usually things that I could never afford. I enjoy seeing all the drama and who she picks at the end. I always hope for a proposal, but still enjoy the show if it doesn't happen to end that way.

Note: I would like to thank the direct.tv/ for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment