Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watching Basketball

I am trying to do my task right now but I can not think of what to write about because I am busy watching the NBA finals game 6. I can not take my eyes away from the TV I really like to watch basketball and plus it is the final with the Lakers, I like this team and I hope they win. The Lakers are up by 25 points right now. I think it is good that they are really fighting back hard to win tonight or else the Celtics will win and be the Champions. I hate the Celtics. It is funny though because this morning while I was at work we were talking about basketball and most of the people there like the Celtics and they want them to win. I think I was the only one who was rooting for the Lakers. Oh well, game 7 will be this Thursday I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment