Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In Love

Thanks to my friend Megan Kingsley for the guest post.


I am in love with my DVR simply because of its ability to pause, fast forward and rewind live television. I found some really good direct star tv deals and I have been addicted to the TV ever since. I am truly amazed by this technology. It took a while for me to get the hang of using it, but now I am definitely hooked. I use my DVR with my satellite television and have had no problems.


I am not a very technical person, so I did not plan on purchasing a DVR because of how long it took me to learn how to use my DVD player. The DVR was a gift from my daughter, and she spent quite a bit of time showing me how to use it. I know how to record my favorite television shows, but I tend to not use that feature as much because I have gotten accustomed to watching my favorite television shows on certain days at certain times each day.


Eventually I will record shows, but I am not quite there yet. My favorite show right now is Chelsea Lately, and I have to sit down and watch her at 11pm when her show airs. It doesn’t feel the same watching a recording. I know it sounds weird, but that’s just the truth.


Note! I would like to thanks the bestchoicetv.com for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment