Saturday, June 12, 2010

He changed His Mind

This afternoon my children and I were supposed to go to a birthday party for one of my husband’s niece boy but when I asked my son if he was ready to go he said he changed his mind and he wanted to stay home instead and play games on his computer. I was getting them ready it was already a plan and then suddenly he changed his mind but I did not make him go. He was having fun playing on his computer so we stayed home. It was good for me anyway because I had a long nap on the couch. I got up very early this morning because my friend called me around 6 am and I never went back to sleep. So I was very sleepy and I got the long nap that I wanted. My children never bothered me so it was good even though we did not go to the birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment