Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Felt Lazy

It is 10 pm here and it is time for me to go to bed but I still have a lot of things to do here on my task and in the house. I need to fold the clothes that I washed the other day but they are still in the drier waiting for me to take them out. I have a lot of time to do that but I just felt lazy today and the other day but I need to wash the dishes too. I am very busy with my children especially my daughters because they both want a piggy back ride. Every time they see that my back empty they want on it. Like right now I am on my computer and my daughter is on my back. When I vacuum one of them is on my back whatever I do they want a piggyback ride so that make me busy sometimes. Well, I got to go now and clean up the mess so that I can go to bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment