Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Store first

This afternoon after I picked up my son from school we went to Walmart to buy some groceries. He asked me to go to library first because he wanted to borrow more movies but I said we were going to the store first then to the library. I was thinking that we would not stay long at the store anyway I only wanted to buy milk and that was it. I was wrong, we took longer shopping even though I was tired but I like to shop. We bought some groceries and clothes for my nieces here for their birthday this Saturday. My son told me that he wishes we did not buy a lot of groceries so that we could go home quickly. I did not buy a lot it just looked like I bought a lot because his sisters were both in the buggy with the stuff so the buggy looked full. Because I was so tired after shopping I told him that tomorrow I would take him to the library. He really likes to go to library all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment