Friday, January 15, 2010

so very sad

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20100115/capt.photo_1263574428791-1-0.jpg?x=400&y=266&q=85&sig=iRj.hOf8Q2_2tvPUEj6DbA--

When I heard the news about what had happened in Haiti few days ago the earthquake that shattered the nations. It felt very sad. Last night while I was watching the news on TV I was crying. I was not trying to be a drama queen I was just touched by what had happened to the people there. While I was watching I asked my self what we would do if we were one of the million people. Thousands of people died and you can see on the video that people are walking around while there are dead people on the ground. They said that churches, malls, school building all fell down. Really devastating pictures and some people have not eaten and drank for 50 hours. You see a lot of people suffering especially the children. It is all so very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment