Wednesday, December 23, 2009

go to bed and sleep

This afternoon I was trying to take a nap but I never got a chance because I was busy cleaning the house and getting ready for Christmas. I will be the host for the family Christmas dinner that is why I am so busy. My mind is also busy thinking about what to cook for the dinner. I have to prepare the dessert because my husband is in charge of the ham and turkey. I am confused should I make a Pilipino dessert or American dessert. They like to eat the Leche flan but not all of them because some have a strict diet. I would like to make macaroni salad but I am worried that they might not like it and I might end up eating it all by myself. I will see tomorrow what can I do but for now I have to go to bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment