Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Always complain

I just came home from work and the weather is getting cold again and the wind oh that is too much. My friends at work are always complaining about the cold and I say to him if it is hot you complain and if it is cold you complain. God will not understand us and we are laughing. It is only a joke for us but it is true we always complain about a lot of things instead of just being happy and enjoy what we have. Anyways, while I was driving home I was listening to Christmas music in the car. Most of the houses have Christmas lights and you can really feel the spirit of Christmas. I miss my family and friends in the Philippines but it is okay I have my family here and a lot of friends so I will try to enjoy the Christmas here with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment