Thursday, July 30, 2009

heavy rain

This morning it started raining around 6am but I still had to drive to work. I thought that it was only a light rain but after a few minutes the rain started to get heavy, plus the lightning and wind. I was really scared and I could not see the road it was covered with water and it was still dark when I was on the road. I drove my car to the side of the road and parked besides the building and stayed there for a few minutes waiting for the rain to slow down. I called my husband and asked him if it was okay that I was parked besides the building and he said it was okay. I was worried that the wind might blow my car over. It is really scary for me to drive in that kind of weather. I have not been driving very long. I was a few minutes late for work but it was okay they understood because of the heavy rain.

1 comment:

  1. That's good Ju. Padaplin sa bahala ma late kaysa madisgrasya. Thanks sa visit. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete