Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Found my Friends

Last week I was searching on the internet for some of my friends that I have not seen for a long time. At first I went to Friendster and searched there hoping I would find some of them. I was looking for my friends that I worked with in one of the electronics company in MEPZ, Lapu-Lapu city. I found one of my friends and she was working in Singapore now. She was one of my good friends before and she called me the other night and she said that she was separated from her husband since 2005. So sad because they have three kids. I also found one of my long lost friends at face book that I had meet here online. He was from UK and I even meet him before in Cebu. We were emailing and texting all the time for more than a year. He said he was married now with three kids. I never thought that I would still hear about him. I was glad to hear with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment