Tuesday, June 23, 2009

visit his grandma.

This afternoon when I came home from work my son told me that he wanted us to go visit his grandma. I never said yes because I do not like driving that far. This is only my second week of driving myself and I am not that comfortable yet driving with my children. I tried to calm down but I am always worried. I know that it was normal because I am a new driver but my son insisted that we should go so I tried my best to drive and I did it. I was glad that I made it but I was really nervous. My in law was very happy to see my children and they told me there was no need to be afraid just calm down while driving. I was trying but maybe later I will get use to it. I told my husband that I am not going to drive that little far away from our house with our children until I feel comfortable already.

No comments:

Post a Comment