Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy Yesterday

Yesterday I was very busy, my fiend called me earlier that day and wanted to go to “Hobby Lobby” because they have a sale of 50% off most of their flowers and crafts. It was the first time I went there. It is close to our house but I never thought about shopping there until yesterday. When we finished shopping there we went to “Macy’s” my friend wanted to buy a purse I had no plans to buy anything but when we went to the shoes section I was looking for their clearance sale. I found a pair that I liked they were $79 before the sale and after all the discounts I bought them for only $21 plus tax. I wore them today to church. After shopping we went home to relax and by 6pm we went to a friend’s birthday party. I had no plans to go because of my babies but because it was my friend we went. We stayed there for two hours and after that we came home. My husband asked me to drop by Wal-Mart but I was too tired already all I wanted to do was go home and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment