Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday night



It is Sunday night here in Dallas and I am listening Pilipino music from my phone while chatting with my sister in the Philippines. I was waiting to talk with her for a few weeks now and today she is finally online. I do not talk much with my sisters and I don’t know why. I think because I don’t know what to talk about. Every time they ask me of how I am doing I always said I am fine. Of course I am not always fine, but I do not like to tell them about what’s going on with me. I always tell myself that they do not need to know. My sister said that my mama was upset with me because I haven’t called her for a few weeks now. I know it, but I do not feel like talking to anybody yet. I do not know what to talk to my mama, but I might call her tomorrow morning. I hope she is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment