Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Morning

It is Monday morning here in Dallas and I woke up so early at six o'clock. I supposed to stay in bed late because I am off from work, but I could not do it. Once I am awake I cannot go back to sleep because my mind would start working. This is the only day that I do not work so I am glad about it. I have to do a lot of things today. The first thing I do is go to the gym and take the spin class at eight thirty, 2nd-go to Sports Academy and shop for spin shoes and spin shorts, 3rd-go home take a shower and ready everyone to eat out for lunch with family. At two forty five go to my Derma appointment then if I still have time, I will take my children to the pool for swimming. I have to clean the house too and maybe mow the yard. I also want to have a haircut too. I will try to do all these things today. I know I am busy, but I hope to have a happy day. I do not like to be sad. I hate it and I am so tired of it.Now I have to get ready to go to the gym and get sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment