Thursday, January 3, 2013

Been a While


It is been a while since my last update of this blog. Last time, I said I wanted to post more after the school semester is over, but I did not. I have no excuse to say because I was not really busy, but maybe before Christmas. I got busy shopping and thinking of other things, but I am glad that Christmas is already over. I have a lot of things to talk about, but I do not know where to start. I know now, I want to talk about my grades last semester. I passed with my two classes, but I wished I do better. I was disappointed with my other grade because I thought I was good, but I was not. I was glad with my other class because I thought I would fail it, but I passed anyway. So I guess it was okay. I am getting ready for the next semester again. I have to take three classes so I will be busy again, but hopefully I can still post some here. Thanks for your visit my friend and I hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment