Sunday, August 12, 2012

just busy

Today is Sunday and I never get a chance to go to church, but my son was. He always go to church with his friend Charles. I was busy today all day running errands and doing housework. The first thing I did today was taking my son to his friend so that they could go to church together. Second went back home and cleaning the house. As soon as my son came back home we took them at Mcdonald to play, and eat lunch, as I promised to them yesterday. Right after there we went to the store and bought our daughters a school shoes. Next, went to Goodwill and dropped off some donations.  We got home around four pm and my husband left for a parents meeting of our son’s baseball team. So we were really busy today, but I know theirs no excuse for not going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment