Saturday, May 26, 2012

out all day

It is almost eleven pm now and I am still here on the computer. Actually, I just turned on my computer because I just got home from my friend’s house. We went to my friend’s house for her husband’s birthday party. We stayed there for three hours then we came home. My husband complained that he was tired and sleepy already so we came home. I was having fun talking to my friends, but I understand what he said. He was really tired because all day we were not home. Our son was having a baseball tournament all day and we were watching him play. Tomorrow morning his team will play again and we need to get out the house before nine. That is why right now I need to turn off my computer and go to bed. I need more sleep for extra energy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment