Sunday, April 15, 2012

He could be right

This morning when I woke up I looked in the mirror to check my eye, it was a little bumpy again. I cannot understand why. My eyes have been like this since last week and it makes me self conscious. I asked my husband about it and he said maybe it was an allergy, but I do not think that is my problem but he may be right. I take allergy medicine everyday and it does not help my eyes. I am always on the computer doing my homework and I think that is one of the reason why my eyes are like this.

Last night I stayed on the computer until midnight before I went to bed. I got a headache and my eyes tear  up. My husband told me that I may not have an allergy, but I may need eyeglasses. I complained too much about my eyes, so maybe this time he could be right. I did wear eyeglasses before but I only bought them from the dollar store, and they did not last long. I broke them and so after that I never bought another pair of eyeglasses again. I have never been to the eye doctor because I am worried that their glasses cost too much. I heard that at Zenni Optical they are cheap and affordable. One day I might buy a pair from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment