Sunday, April 1, 2012

Got a job

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

I got t1 internet for the office at the suggestion of one of the interns – she was someone I didn’t think had many opinions about anything and then out of nowhere she spoke up and it turns out she knows a ton of stuff about IT! It’s going to save me a lot of money because IT consultants charge hundreds of dollars an hour. I actually sat her down last week and talked to her about making that a career when she leaves here – she doesn’t necessarily have the eye for event planning I think you need to have but you know, everything can be learned. But I imagine it’s less work and much easier to do IT for people and you can make a lot more money so I don’t know why in the world she wouldn’t do that instead! I am not her career counseloror anything but you know, that’s all I can ask for. She’s a great intern and when her time here is done I’m going to give her a great recommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment