Saturday, April 7, 2012

Busy Saturday

Today is Saturday and I went to work this morning. I got off early because I had a lot of things to do with my family. My son had baseball practice and right after practice they had an egg hunting. My daughters joined the egg hunt too and they had all fun. After the egg hunting we went home and got ready to go to my friend’s house for a birthday party. Her son’s birthday was today and I saw some of my friends there. We had fun singing and dancing even though I was thinking about my homework. The kids had fun too because they had an egg hunt in their yard. We had a lot of eggs for just five kids and they were so happy. We got home around ten at night and my kids were all worn out. So much for today and there is still more tomorrow with Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment