Monday, February 27, 2012

Taking Care of Mom


Contribution by Michale Greer

I have had so much on my mind lately that little things I am supposed to do are slipping through the cracks. My mother is very sick, so taking care of her is occupying most of my time. I was hoping she would get better, but it looks like she is not going to make it, and I just want her to be happy and comfortable. I know I can’t stop my life because she is sick but it is getting harder and harder to balance things. My husband and I are starting to fight more, and I am overwhelmed. I tried to tell him that if he would just help a little, things would get better, but he says he works too much to help around the house. He wouldn’t even agree to go to http://www.giveadish.com/ and hook our new house up with satellite TV. I think he is being so stubborn because he feels neglected, but he is going to have to grow up. My mom is sick, and she needs me, so this is what I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment