Tuesday, October 25, 2011

watching Tagalog movies

Last night I was watching a Tagalog movie in our living room. I was the only one watching because my husband does not understand the movies and my children do not like it. It was a drama which I did not really like but I watched it anyway. The first movie that I watched was “Mula sa Puso” with Claudie Barrito and Rico Yan. It was an old movie almost through the whole movie I was crying. My husband asked of why I was crying I smiled. It was funny why I was crying. I think it was because I remembered Rico Yan. I used to watched their soap opera and I was sad when he passed away. The second movie I watched was with Aga Mulach and the girl I forgot her name. I really did not like the movie but it was okay but not really good. Next time I do not want to watch anymore drama or romantic movies. Too much drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment