Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bulova Watch

I like watches and I have a couple of them. When I am on the computer I am always shopping for watches when I get a chance. There are a lot of watches that I like but because I do not have a lot of money I do not buy them. Last month I bought one for my self anyway. It is really a good watch and I really like it. I am wearing it most of the time. I would still like to buy another watch but I will have to save for it. There is one watch that I like it was one from bulova watches. It is really cute that is why I like it. I wish I could buy this one before Christmas but if I can’t it is okay. I just like this watch because it is cute it is black plated with a silver finish. It is not cheap so I really need to save the money for it.

http://watch-brands.reeds.com/images/products/98/98L1/d.98L142.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment