Friday, September 9, 2011

big trucks

Today while I was driving home from work I was a little bit nervous. I was trying my best to pay attention to the road. I always drive on the interstate and when there are big trucks on the road they scare me. Today their were a lot of them and I was trying to stay away from them as much as I could. I do like it when there is a truck behind me because I feel like they are going to run me over for driving so slow. I do not like it when they are beside me either. I like it when I am behind them that way I can see them better and keep my eyes on them.

Most of the truck have a lot of advertisements on them. I like reading them, some sign say drivers wanted and how am I driving? Some of the signs makes me smile that is why I like it when I am behind the truck when I am driving. I have never driven a truck before and I have no plans to drive one but I know that truck driving jobs are not easy. Most of the driver are on the road driving their truck for long hours and away from their families for many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment