Wednesday, August 31, 2011

breast augmentation

I am so sleepy right now I wish I could take a nap before I have to go to school. My eyes wanted to close while I was washing the dishes. In a few minutes I have to take the trash out for trash pick up tomorrow. I do not know what to do I still have a lot of things to do here and in an hour I have to go to school. This morning while I was on my way to work I was very sleepy too. I was trying to keep my eyes open because I was driving. I always see a sign the billboard about breast augmentation with a sexy model like the Breast augmentation Miami. I think it would be nice to fix my breast and make them look like they did before the kids. As women our body change a lot when we get pregnant and it will change more after having the baby. Our belly and our breast will change the most. I just wish that I could afford to have a breast augmentation but I can not afford to have it done. Although my husband always says that I look good but still I do not believe him. I know I should be happy about my body. My body changed because of my babies and I love my babies so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment