Saturday, April 9, 2011

Frustrated

I am supposed to be happy because I got a pay raise from my work but I am not. I am so mad when I found out that I got only few cents of raised and I thought I was worth more than that. Few weeks ago my manager told me that she was going to give me more than a dollar and I was so happy, actually it was a month ago that she was said that. I felt that I am screwed and I know I deserve more than a few cents of raise. I talked to her this morning and showed to her my pay stub and told her that I deserve more than that. She said she will see what she can do. A month ago I wanted to quit my job but she said she wants to keep me and so she decided to give me raise. I am frustrated right now and I would like to quit my job but I know I need to hang on I need the job. I do not like to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment