Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why My Best Friend Is Special And By My Side Always


Guest post of the week by Moises Henderson


There are many things in life that you can count on, but for me the one constant has been my friend for 20 years. We met in high school and the funny part we really did not like each other a lot. It seems we would always butt heads on the sports field, but we grew our bond from that. Now 20 years later as we look back we have been very fortunate to be best friends. Why is my best friend so special to me?


My best friend has many special qualities that set him apart from my other friends. I know when I need someone to talk to or confide in he is always there to give me a helping hand. We spend time going fishing, taking in ballgames, or just talking about the good times we have shared. Before I head to my best friend's home I set my home security alarm from www.allhomesecurity.com to protect my home and its content. My best friend is the best in the world and we look for many great times together in the future. Everyone needs a best friend like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment