Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Week And We Will Be Off To See Santa


Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath


Every year around this time of year, I take my kids to see Santa. We enjoy visiting the shopping mall and looking at all of the wonderful decorations. My children love sitting in Santa's lap and telling them about all the many toys they want him to bring them. I often think when we are out what if someone would break into my home and steal all the wonderful gifts we have stored up under our tree. I always set our home security alarm (HOUSE SECURITY online offer) before we go out, so I feel safe that I will be notified if someone should try such a thing. But I can't help but wonder about all those who do not have a tight security system for their home. Every year when we come home from visiting Santa I am happy and relieve that our home is safe and secure and all the gifts are still stored under the tree. Santa will be in town very soon, and the children and I plan to hit the mall as soon as we have the word he has set up shop and is waiting along with his elves for visitors. My children already have their list wrote out and waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment