Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bringing Out the Winter Clothes

Thanks for the post, Jennifer Mcconnell


Every fall I plant myself in front of the direct tv for a long day of packing and unpacking. About this time every year I take all of the girls spring and summer clothes and pack them into boxes for next years use. After the clothes are all boxed up and placed in the garage I bring in the boxes on winter clothes. After unpacking the cold weather clothes I throw them in the wash and then put them away in Nessa and Skyler's room. I do not think they have once helped me put them away, they usually sneak to a friends house or say their sick. This whole packing process usually takes 4-5 hours. Some might find it boring and old but I love relaxing at home and organizing everything to perfection! This year all I have to do is bring the summer clothes to Salvation Army. The kids are growing like weeds and there is no way they will fit into their dresses next year. It is sad to see them grow so quick, but it happens to the best of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment