Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chatting my sis

Yesterday I was chatting with my sister on Yahoo and she asked me of what she should do. She is in another country right now working as a nurse she is still single but does have a boy friend. I want her to decide for herself it is not me to decide for her what she should do. I think she just wanted my opinion but I am so tired of giving her my opinion or advice. I felt like I am her mother but she is not young anymore she is an adult that can decide for herself what is the best for her. She needs to plan for her future not me. She is my youngest sister she needs to learn to make her own decisions and be independent no matter what happens in her life it is her decision not anybody else’s right? That’s what I think I know she can decide and plan for what she really wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment