Sunday, August 29, 2010

Too big for me

Three years ago I took training to be a nursing aid because I wanted to work in the nursing home with the elderly people. It was not the kind of job that I want to do but nursing aids are always in demand and there is a nursing home close to our house that is walking distance so I thought that I could get a job after the training and I had the certificate. While I was training I needed to wear a scrub uniform and I did not know where to get one. The school sold nursing scrubs for us the only problem was they were too big for me even the small sizes was so big and I could not wear it.

I told my friend about it and she told me to go to the store that sold uniforms but I was looking for cheap scrub they are expensive but I never did find a size that would fit me. The problem is I am too small so what I did was I got one from the school and I sewed it to fit on me. It is hard to work when the uniform you are wearing is too big I am just glad that I know a little bit about sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment