Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy

This afternoon I brought my children to Mc Donald because my son wanted to go and he said that he deserves to go there for being a good boy and a good big brother. I think that he is right and it was good for them to get out the house and play at the restaurant. As always the three of them were having fun and playing with other kids there and we stayed there for only an hour. When we came back home I went outside and washed my car. I have not washed my car for a month now my husband does not have time to take it to the car wash so I washed it and I saved my money by washing it at home not the car wash. I was sweating because it is hot out there I was in a hurry to wash my car. I did not even try to vacuum the carpet maybe I will do it on my next day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment