Friday, April 23, 2010

Out of milk

This afternoon I was so tired when I came home I did not want to get up from the couch. I had no plans to go anywhere, even my son asked me to go to the store but when I got up from the couch to drink some water I found we were out of milk again. I tried to go back to the couch and take a nap but I needed to buy milk or my children would have nothing to drink tonight. So I put my children in the car and drove to the store. I was in a hurry so that I could get back home before it got dark but as usual may son wanted to go to Mc Donald to sit down and have a happy meal. I can not say no again he wants to eat so we stayed for few minutes and ate. He saw his two aunts there, they were also shopping. After eating we picked up the milk and food then we went home. I was glad that at 8pm it was not dark yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment