Monday, January 25, 2010

stuck on the computer

This morning after coming back home from taking my son to school I planed to iron some clothes before my daughters woke up. But now I am stuck here on my computer. It is my fault I turned it on but it is okay. I only have a few clothes to iron and most of them are my husband’s pants. He never asks me to iron his pants but I like to do that for him. I still have a lot of bath towels that needs to be folded. I was supposed to do them last night but I forgot to do it because I was busy watching football on TV. I could not believe that the New Orleans Saints won and they are headed to the Super Bowl for the first time in 33 years that they played in the Super Bowl. But my son keeps asking me if he could watch his show in the living room I said no the game was not done yet. I think New Orleans deserves to play in the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I agree with you..if we opened d computer usually we could get stuck...its fun right?..have a nice day with you..Hope we could xchange links..tnx..

    ReplyDelete