Friday, January 8, 2010

So busy

For the passed two days I never got the chance to visit other blogs or drop ec. I was so busy here at home because this week my husband went to work early in the morning and I had to do everything here at home. I could not stay long on the computer all I could do was checking my emails. When I came home from work at night I was busy cleaning the mess from my babies and by the time I was done all I wanted to do was to go to bed. But I will try to reciprocate your visit once I get a chance.

For now I want to say thank you to the super mama of J&J from the blog Milestones for teaching me about the exchange badge and making the code of my badge. But right now I have a problem I do not have the code yet for this blog so I can not do it yet. Bitaw salamat kaayo she, kay dugay ra gyud ko gusto anang exchange badge pero wala ko kabalo kinsa pangutan-on.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment