Wednesday, December 9, 2009

working fine now

Tonight was very cold and I was freezing in my car while driving home from work it took a few minutes to get warm. Anyways, when I checked my computer and open this site it stopped loading. I mean I could see half of this site and after that it stopped loading and I can not read it or my other blog. I tried to remove my C-box I thought that was the problem but it was still the same. I asked my husband for help and he kept checking my site and the computer he thought I was doing something wrong but nothing. I was thinking about the codes from the paid post company so I take them out and when I erased the codes from paying post everything was working fine and so was my other blog. I was really worried because I could not make my opps if I can not see my site. Now I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment