Wednesday, December 2, 2009

snowing this morning

This morning was very cold and it was snowing all over the place. I was going to take a picture of me outside but who will take the picture my husband was still asleep in bed. I was hoping my friend would came over before the snow melted but when she came over there was no more snow. But that was okay maybe next time there will be more snow. We really do not have a lot of snow here only a little bit that is enough to make your driveway white for few hours but after that it is gone. We will have cold weather all week and maybe next week. I know our weather here is not as bad compare to other state so I have nothing to complain about but the cold. Next time please snow more so that it will not melt quickly when the sun comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment