Friday, December 25, 2009

It is Christmas day

It is Christmas day and I am very quiet here I got up very early today to clean the house to get ready for later and I made some dessert while my family is asleep. I went outside for a few minutes to take pictures because it was white outside due to the snow last night. It is very cold but that did not stop me from taking pictures. I think since I arrive here in Texas this is the first time that we had a white Christmas here. It is so beautiful outside everything is white even the roofs of the houses even the cars are covered with snow. I will post some pictures later if I get a chance for now I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect na perfect for xmas, we didn't have white xmas but we had icy christmas from last time snow. Merry Christmas to you and yours jul.

    ReplyDelete