Monday, November 9, 2009

she surprised me

My friend came over last night to visit me and gave me some dried fish and siopao to eat. I had not seen her for a month but last night she surprised me. I called her last week a few times but nobody answered her phone. She stayed for almost an hour chatting with me and she said that she had been busy working and all the stuff going on with her family. I understand because her husband has been sick for a few months now and she is worried. She never had a chance to see my children because they were asleep already when she came over. She used to be one of my partners when I shop at garage sales but since her husband got sick she does not have the time to go with me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. good for you and your friend.

    ganahan kaayo ko sa imong template diri jul...looks so calm and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete